Nothing’s worse than planning a vacation to a fabulous location but not knowing exactly what to do in that destination. Well, there’s always the beach… Okay, yeah, but your week should be more than just building sandcastles every day. To combat that paralyzing thought of Oh-my-gosh-what-are-we-going-to-do-and-where-are-we-going-to-rent-it, here’s a top 10 list for Destin, Florida. Posts to follow with more specific recommendations and suggestions.
1. Visiting Crab Island
3. Parasailing over the Gulf
4. Eating amazing Irish potato skins at McGuire’s
5. Shopping at Harborwalk Village
6. Seeing dolphins on a sunset cruise
7. Good old plain beachin’
Check to see if your condo or hotel offers access to a private beach. Or take a look here to find some public ones.
8. Riding on a pontoon (and seeing some sweet celeb homes!)
9. Holding baby alligators at Fudpucker’s
10. Shopping at Silver Sands Premium Outlets