Versatility is something I always strive for, and in a culture that moves three billion miles per minute, it’s essential that we wear many hats. In life, that may mean doing more than just your 9-5 job. When it comes to blogging, it usually means writing, editing, photo-taking and designing. It can be a lot of work but is also one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve ever had. All this being said, I’m excited to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and would like to give a warm thank you to Wanderfully Living for this recognition!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to her site.
- Choose up to 10 bloggers to nominate based on “the quality of writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the ‘level of love’ displayed in the person’s writing and the quality of the photographs” according to Wanderfully Living.
- Write a post including seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts about Me:
- I have a not-so-mild obsession with cats, meaning I have cat pajamas, a cat jewelry dish, a Grumpy Cat stuffed animal, cat pearl earrings—you get the idea.
- There are maybe one or two weeks of the year that my nails do not have polish on them.
- I could spend hours shopping at Marshall’s.
- I don’t want to be just a basic blogger, but I’m genuinely addicted to coffee. While I’ve been a gold card member at Starbucks and practically live there, I will drink just about any coffee from Kaldi’s to Caribou, Folgers to Panera. Bottom line: give me caffeine.
- Ask anyone who knows me: I’m obsessed with Tim Keller. His book, The Prodigal God, is easily one of the best books I’ve ever read.
- I absolutely love the show Friends, and it never fails to cheer me up. Also, Ross is just about the best TV character ever created. Word.
- My bucket list changes on an hourly basis. While France is always on the list, I cycle through random urges to go Switzerland, Hawaii, Thailand, Belgium, Greece and Croatia. (And that list is not exhaustive. Katy Perry’s “Hot N Cold” low-key describes my travel aspirations!)
And I nominate…
The beautiful thing about blogging is that it stretches and grows you in so many areas. Keep growing your versatility and skills wherever you may be in life!