Have you thought about starting a blog? Maybe you’ve dreamed of starting your own site and sharing your stories, but it kinda terrifies you.
What if no one reads it? Will anyone care? How do I even go about setting one up? What should I blog about?
I hear you, and I hear those real fears. Starting a blog is a daunting process because there’s so much to figure out. But I want to ease your startup process.
And I want to tell you that not only has starting a blog been one of the best decisions I’ve made, but also the world is becoming more and more digital. And now is the time to start a blog.
I’ve been blogging for more than 5 years. I’ve published two travel books. And thousands have enrolled in my travel budgeting course. I’ve done brand partnerships. My site has attracted hundreds of thousands of page views, and my Pinterest has nearly 400,000 monthly visitors. I made a free video series, Blogging Basics, that will walk you through those initial steps of setting up your blog successfully.
Here’s what you’ll learn in my Blogging Basics free video series:
- How to find your niche or focus of your blog
- How to set up a WordPress site and create posts and pages
- What pages and info you need to include on your site
- How to generate endless blog post ideas
- How to successfully promote your posts
- What headlines and social platforms have attracted the most traffic
- Why starting a blog today is relevant and helpful